Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Theft Report Statement

This is the theft report statement of Jesse Hopkins, the person who gave me a ride from Kalispell to West Glacier. After dropping me off and leaving the truck, he noticed somebody had emptied his wallet. I guess he thought he would give it a shot; perhaps it had been me. But in his report, he does not even point at me, he even refers me as 'a gentleman'. However, having hitchhiked, touring on a bike, loaded with complete camping gear, it seems that ranger Steve Dodd profiled me as a homeless and the kind of person that steals $75, and decided he was going to force me admit it one way or another.

"I picked up a gentleman who was hitchhiking in Kalispell he said he needed to go to West Glacier. When we got to West Glacier Bridge fhI noticed park service on the bridge with 2 victims in the water. I got out of my truck and let the hitch hiker get his bike out of my truck. When I finished with the incident I noticed my wallet had been gone through and emptied and noticed 75 had been taken out."

No comments:

Post a Comment